Specialized Tile and Grout Cleaning Service: Equipment, Training, and Proprietary Chemicals for Superior Results
Renue Systems of Oahu provides a specialized Tile and Grout Cleaning Service with a sophisticated level of hard surface maintenance, combining powerful cleaning equipment with our exclusive blend of Hotel Hygiene chemicals. Our manufacturer-approved process provides almost immediate turnaround and is safe for use on all tiled surfaces. You’ll see those grout lines go from black to their original color in no time.
Certified Technicians and Quality Checks for Superior Results
- Our certified technicians provide inspection and tape off the area to protect adjacent surfaces
- They then perform dry soil removal, which clears away surface dust and dirt for better access to build-up and more effective tile and grout cleaning service results
- Renue’s professional tile cleaners perform quality checks along the way
- Immediately following your cleaning, you will have the option to have sealants applied that create a barrier to keep grime out and allow for easy maintenance
- Our stone, tile, and grout cleaning services leave your surfaces clean, protected, and ready to use after only a few hours
Advanced Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Solutions for Dramatic Results
Dirt is removed with our Advanced Tile and Grout Cleaning Service Deep Cleaning Solutions. Deep Cleaning Tile and Grout Cleaning Service can extend the lifetime of the flooring dramatically, saving money. Deep cleaning helps protect the floor from future stains and disinfects the floor from harmful germs. When we clean tile, we use a high-pressure water and vacuum system along with our cleaning solution that does not leave a residue. Pictured below is an example of how our advanced deep cleaning solutions restored this tile and grout in Honolulu.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Kills Bacteria and Other Harmful Germs
Our Deep Cleaning process kills 96.5% of common household allergens. The reality is that the dirt in your grout lines might not be dirt at all, but mold. While most people assume that mold is green, it can come in a variety of colors and deeply embed itself into the grout lines. Over time mold spores can spread and even cause structural damage to the tile. Deep cleaning gets where everyday cleaning will not.